Board index Fish Talk Other Fish Breeders/shipping SVR (Ranchus)

Breeders/shipping SVR (Ranchus)

Stop in here for talk on fish not listed above.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:12 pm
RookieMistake Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Anyone want to give me some information on reputable breeders I can ship side-view Ranchus from and also the shipping process and how it works because I've never had to ship a fish or anything living.

Thanks.

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 am
yoimbrian Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

Every LFS around here has fancy goldfish, why are you going to buy online? I've got a few from World of Fish, but my ones from Petsmart have been perfectly healthy as well.

I've been tempted by this place, and have seen good reviews about them on other sites, but you are talking ~$100 / fish (after shipping) instead of $5-$25 locally (depending on size).

http://www.raingarden.us/

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 pm
yankunx Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

RookieMistake wrote:
Anyone want to give me some information on reputable breeders I can ship side-view Ranchus from and also the shipping process and how it works because I've never had to ship a fish or anything living.

Thanks.

If you are looking for U.S. Bred Side View Ranchu's, then East Coast Ranchu's (ECR) is the only "more" commercialized ranchu seller here in the states that I know of. You can find her on Ebay and on FB. Take it for what it is, she has pet grade ranchu's that are stunning compared to the other commercially imported ranchus.

^^note, ECR breeds her own. LFS and other online sellers import then re-sells.

There are many hobbiest within the states that breeds SVR's and TVR's. They can be found in other U.S. based forums, not here. I do see a fellow ranchu breeder, considered a professional breeder, on here. However, he is from Oregon and he goes by the screen name Ichthius. He only breeds TVR's.

*I know I didn't fully answer your questions. It's because I am not educated on that question enough to answer properly. In short, if you buy U.S. based ranchu's such as ECR, then pay the seller and the seller will handle all shipping needs. Just provide him/her an address. But if you want to import, then I am not knowledgable on that.

Goodluck!

Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:38 pm
thebettashop Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

Swing by. We Carry Imported SVR. Our collection is slowly but yet truly growing in size!
Ty
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 1P.M-4P.M
Wenesday - 1P.M-7P.M
Thursday - 1P.M-7P.M
Friday - 1P.M.-7P.M
Saturday 11:00 A.M. -5 pm

Return to Other Fish