Board index Fish Talk Livebearers and Killifish Lots of great killifish at the MAS show

Lots of great killifish at the MAS show

Discuss livebearers and killifish here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 am
born ready User avatar
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

There sure were a lot of nice killies at the show. Congratulations to Jenny K. on very deservedly winning best of class with her beautiful fundulopanchax spoorenbergi pair!

Hopefully some spawn of those show fish will show up in the auction later this month.
Andy

Your tanks aren't too small. Your fish are too big.

Mrt Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

I am new to the site and am getting back into having fish again. I found out about KilliFish when I was in High School a few decades ago. Back then it was a lot harder to get KilliFish and Discus Fish. I am wanting to get into raising many of the really colorful varieties of KilliFish and am hoping that I can get either sets of three of the live fish of a male and two females or get one or two sets of eggs of each of the varieties I get into. Is anyone willing to help me by selling me some younger sets of fish as I have described or eggs as described?
One of the things I love about fish is the variety of colors and watching them swim or do what they do in tanks is relaxing to me and very fun.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks!!!

Return to Livebearers and Killifish