Board index Fish Talk Hybrids Master Piece!!!

Master Piece!!!

Here's the discussion HQ for all fish that are considered to be hybrids.

Moderators: Moderators, Hybrids Moderator

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm
redmonster Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

This guy is never disappointed me, and he always impress my guests when they visit me.
Super Red Dragon(Super Perfect 3). (this photo, I didn't use photo shop to fix him. It is natural picture)

It took me two years to get this blood line of flowerhorn. I really wanted to take him to the fish show this spring but, he is getting sick now.

I really wish that he is getting better. If my wish come true, I'll promise to sell his fries for a very cheap to everyone.
(This guy is proven)
It Is More Than Just A Fish!!!

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm
kongie83 User avatar
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

WOW! really nice fish. Would love to have some of his fry. Good luck with him! :)

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm
tvang0226 User avatar
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

He's a beast. What's the secret? lol!

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 am
Phewy User avatar
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

pretty soon red dragons will be all red from mouth to tail. very nice fish

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:38 pm
tobiasz89 User avatar
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

Super nice fish bro!!!. Hope those meds you got from me last night help you out. I cant wait for some fry!!!!! :) :)

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm
mutantseabass Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Master piece is right! Nice monster bro! That is one of the nicest RDs I have ever seen!

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:30 am
ForcibleFlowerhorn Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

Damn. I wish he gets better too.
If you hurt me, my fishes will come after you.

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm
HDC Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Damn, he is handsom. Wish I knew where to get such nice flowerhorns. I just got into flowerhorn this year and these just keeps amazing everytime I see awesome ones like this.

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 pm
redmonster Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member

Thanks for all nice comments. Every short sentence with good attention motivated me to try my best to treat him. Right now he is starting eating and getting better and better. I already got 3 females which cost me nearly thousand waiting for him super red dragon female with kok, white eye kk female laid eggs for me 2 times already, and one king pearl female. If I lucky enough to successfully breed him with, I promise that hybrid community will reborn, and everyone can have the fry. Remember this (No money, but you can have high quality fish).
It Is More Than Just A Fish!!!

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:05 pm
KTL Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

wow no wonder you could breed nice fh, cuz your the nicest breeder ever! love your policy-no money, but still get quality!
hopefully he gets better, and those 3 females will surely breed with him, he looks good haha
im into HYBRIDS....and im not talking about the prius ;D

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:43 pm
Finetune Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Love the pearls on this guy. Hopefully he gets well soon and start breeding. Grade AAA right there.

Return to Hybrids