Hikari's Micro Pellets

Discuss fish foods and nutrition here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:52 pm
dougtpham User avatar
Level 7 Member
Level 7 Member

Hi All,
If you have seen any Hikari's Micro Pellets at any of the pet shop, please let me know. I would like to pick up a pack of that.

Thanks

Post Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:31 pm
pbdragon User avatar
MAS Board Member
MAS Board Member

Drs. Foster and Smith have them on sale now.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/P ... 13843+6130

Post Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:49 pm
gotaOscar User avatar
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

i thought i seen some at the petsmart in maplewood. I will run by there tonight on the way home from work and check for you. Or you could call i guess.

Post Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:50 pm
dougtpham User avatar
Level 7 Member
Level 7 Member

Arggg ... I ordered it on Amazon yesterday, I paid an extra $1.80 for 3 packages :-( That's another 1/2 a package I could have bought w/ the same amount of $.

Post Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:25 pm
pbdragon User avatar
MAS Board Member
MAS Board Member

I saw them at the Eagan Petsmart the other day. Don't remember the price though. But you should be able to find them at any Petsmart store in a pinch.

Post Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:37 pm
paisleydals Level 9 Member
Level 9 Member

I just ordered a couple of bags from F & S on sale. They work great in a salt shaker - very neat and easy to feed. Several of the Betta breeders use them rather than Betta pellets, and all my fish seem to like them (except the picky apistos).

Sue
Sign me -
Compulsive Hobbyist

Post Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:50 am
dougtpham User avatar
Level 7 Member
Level 7 Member

Sue,
My friend told me that once his betta fry can start eating pellets, these are the first pellets he uses to feed them. They seem to grow well and fast :-) He also suplement them with black worms. I on the other hand also have the daphnia that you gave me and they are like I said, out of control in my buckets and tanks in the patio. I have duckweeds and some plants in there and has not changed their water for about a month. The only water they get is from the rain :-)

Return to Foods and Nutrition