Board index Clubs & Events MAS Central AUCTION PREVIEW and AUCTION PREREGISTRATION

AUCTION PREVIEW and AUCTION PREREGISTRATION

Look here for MAS events and announcements.

Moderators: Moderators, MAS Board

tg MAS Board Member
MAS Board Member

An interesting feature has been added to the auction software. You can look at a list of the auction items that have already been submitted by auction sellers. Just go to the link where you would register as a seller and you will find a list of the items that have already been listed.
http://kkreate.com/MAS/

p.s. Of course, just because you request a label for something does not mean you'll actually get into a bag and bring it to the auction!

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 am
loverland User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is a fantastic enhancement. Props to Kurt (or whoever built this).

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:59 am
MplsGuy Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

Yes; this is great! Thanks!

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:53 am
Passionfish Level 20 Member
Level 20 Member

Thanks Tom
Like a complete unknown

Post Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:05 pm
RedDevilKing User avatar
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member

Remind me: If I try to sell something at the "buy it now" table for a certain price and it doesn't sell, do I have to sell it at the regular auction?

Post Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:44 pm
Level 20 Member

RedDevilKing wrote:
Remind me: If I try to sell something at the "buy it now" table for a certain price and it doesn't sell, do I have to sell it at the regular auction?

No, you may take it home.
Like a complete unknown

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:26 pm
1-2ride User avatar
Level 7 Member
Level 7 Member

Agreed, this is a great feature but it only works if you've sold something in the last 6 months. I thought previously there was a way that the public could all see what is going to be on the auction block?

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:00 am
Level 20 Member

1-2ride wrote:
Agreed, this is a great feature but it only works if you've sold something in the last 6 months. I thought previously there was a way that the public could all see what is going to be on the auction block?

http://kkreate.com/MAS/ is the site where anyone may view what is going to be on the auction block. The site is reset to zero entries after an auction and opens for preregistration maybe 2 weeks before next auction. There is no MAS site showing what has been sold in the past.

http://kkreate.com/MAS/ is the actual list of items that sellers create as items are preregistered to sell. This is true because I added or preregisted a few items, that are now on the list.
Pre registration closes at 6 am on auction day but the list may remain up until after auction. As tg points out, even though a seller may preregister items, the seller can change their mind and remove item during preregistration or at auction during check in.
Like a complete unknown

mister malcontent User avatar
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

I have a Hamilton Technology Corporation MH 175W lamp that I'd like to either donate to MAS as an auction item or simply give away for free. Is there a free stuff table ? Lamp is in great condition with a good bulb.
"I caught a falling star...It cut my hands to pieces"

Level 20 Member

No free stuff table.
There is a surrender table. It is typically for livestock that keeper no longer wants. Would have to check auction chair regarding placing lamp on surrender table.
Go to link for pre registration. There is an email address there for contacting auction chair. He will respond to email within 24 hours.
Like a complete unknown

Return to MAS Central