Board index Clubs & Events MAS Central Name change on BAP

Name change on BAP

Look here for MAS events and announcements.

Moderators: Moderators, MAS Board

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:25 pm
fasttalon94 User avatar
Level 10 Member
Level 10 Member

I bapped a bag of Cyprichromis Microlepidotus this past meeting and wrote the wrong location on the bag. If the owner of these fish sees these please note that the fish are actually "Mboko" location and not "Kasai" Not a huge deal since they were all males but is it possible to have this changed in the MAS database as well?
If you don't put a location in your for sale ad that must mean you're willing to deliver.

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:29 am
Bigbobsguide Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

I think Randy Carey is the bap chair. I'd imagine him or passion fish would be able to help. I don't buy them because 4 males don't do me any good but they were very nice fish.

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:52 pm
fasttalon94 User avatar
Level 10 Member
Level 10 Member

Tell me about it Bob! 2 spawns from these fish to date, 1 yielded 1 male (test run), and the 2nd spawn yielded 4 fry, all males! This was 6 months ago and I haven't gotten a spawn from the pair since. Driving me nuts! I normally wouldn't have bapped all males but I don't see these fish ever spawning again and I wanted them on the record.
If you don't put a location in your for sale ad that must mean you're willing to deliver.

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:05 am
Bigbobsguide Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

I got 2 fry out of my first leptosoma spawn. Now for the last 2 months they've just eaten the eggs. I have 6m6f and 4 females have spawned. Hopefully they will figure it out soon though. They are still young. Only about 3 1/2"

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 pm
Passionfish Level 20 Member
Level 20 Member

Buyer does not frequent this forum. Randy has buyer's name and contact information.
Like a complete unknown

Post Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:55 pm
rummynose User avatar
Level 8 Member
Level 8 Member

Jeremy, I sent an email for you to the people that record the BAP info.
When you pass a few moose crossing signs and a couple of mounted police you're almost here!

Return to MAS Central