Board index Headquarters MFK Announcements LF: MFK app for Android ;)

LF: MFK app for Android ;)

Look here for news/changes/updates/etc regarding this forum.
Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Beaker User avatar
Level 6 Member
Level 6 Member

Is there such a thing, or can it be made? :0
Image Please Like my facebook page. Thanks!

Mobile number: 651-2zero8-77seven2
- include your name & MFK nickname

I used to have 33 tanks setup at my place. In 2012 I had to give up keeping ... 6 years later, I am trying it once again ;)

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 pm
poucet Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member

Brian, I think someone is working on it. Search for a cell phone survay.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am
Shokubutsu-San User avatar
Level 12 Member
Level 12 Member

No, that's something else. (^_^)

The survey is part of an effort on a mobile version of the Minnesota Aquarium Society BAP and HAP entry statistics.

This message board itself runs on something called phpBB. (You can see this on the bottom of the main MFK home page.) I took a quick look at the phpBB forum. The VOLUNTEER phpBB developers plan to work on a mobile compatible version sometime in the future. See https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... 5&start=45

So, bottom line, phpBB isn't ready yet.

Please note that I do not support this forum. We all thank the user loverland for taking the time and effort for keeping this forum going. He's the official source of information on this forum. The area for discussing this forum is at viewforum.php?f=20

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 am
loverland User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

I wouldn't expect a mobile version of the forum any time soon. As mentioned above, it's really out of our control, due to the PHPBB software that this forum runs upon. Turning this software into a responsive design isn't easy, and the developers are volunteers.

I'll keep tabs on this over at phpbb.com.

Return to MFK Announcements