Board index Headquarters MFK Announcements Amazonas Magazine Promotion

Amazonas Magazine Promotion

Look here for news/changes/updates/etc regarding this forum.
Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 pm
loverland User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got this message from the producers of a new fresh water fish mag.

Amazonas Magazine launched today, and they're doing a promo for people who follow them on Twitter / Facebook, giving away subscriptions. It's a pretty sweet deal, and I'm sitting with a prototype magazine in hand and loving it (I'm listed as a Sr. Editor...same function I do for CORAL Magazine which is basically review random articles as asked, and collaborate with writers as asked). Anyway, we don't have any FW activity up here in Duluth, but I know there's a vibrant club down in the cities, and thought you might want to pass this along to folks! There's a good writeup on Reefs.com - http://www.reefs.com/blog/2011/11/23/am ... magazines/

Go check 'em out on Facebook and Twitter and see if we can't get a couple free subscriptions for MFK peeps!

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 am
loverland User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

For those of you who aren't familiar with this magazine, I would strongly recommend it. I got a subscription, and love it. The articles seem to be more in-depth than you usually find in magazine format.

And, they continue to give away free subscriptions via their social media stuff. Check it out.

Return to MFK Announcements